The soft cotton napkin that does not wipe off the scraps and does not break when saturated can be said to be a must-have daily necessities for every household. Especially for families with babies, using soft cotton napkins can not only save the use of paper towels, but also avoid the damage of towels to the skin. Why is cotton tissue paper for face so popular? What are the materials of soft cotton napkin? Do you know what kind of soft cotton napkin you are using?
There are 4 types of raw materials for cotton tissue paper for face: 100% cotton fiber, viscose fiber (also known as vegetable fiber, artificial cotton), viscose polyester blended material, polyester. After the raw materials are opened and loosened, they are combed into a web, and then enter the spunlace machine, and use the high-density needle-shaped water column to promote the entanglement of fibers to make spunlace non-woven fabrics.
(1) 100% cotton fiber
The material of cotton tissue paper for face comes from natural cotton, and is subdivided into fine-staple cotton, long-staple cotton and coarse-staple cotton according to the variety. Cotton fiber has high price, high softness, and is more skin-friendly, less tough and easy to deform.
(2) Viscose fiber (also known as plant fiber, artificial cotton)
This material is made by extracting cellulose from the roots, stems, leaves and fruits of plants, and it is also natural. Plant fibers have good water absorption capacity and toughness, and are cost-effective. Basically, face towels on the market use this material.
(3) 100% cotton fiber and viscose fiber are all natural raw materials, which are more suitable for babies.
In terms of raw materials, cotton fibers are better and softer to the skin. In terms of processed soft cotton napkin, viscose fiber products are tougher and less prone to breakage.
(4) Viscose, polyester blended material
As the name suggests, it is a mixture of viscose fiber and polyester fiber, generally in a ratio of 6:4 or 7:3. The higher the polyester content, the lower the price.
Polyester is a synthetic fiber raw material. This material is the main component of wet wipes. If it is made into cotton tissue for face, the water absorption capacity is too poor, which affects the use.
(1) The high-quality cotton tissue paper for face is made of 100% cotton, pure natural material, and can be naturally biodegraded.
(2) It does not contain fluorescent whitening agents, no additives, no sensitization, no heavy metals, no harmful chemicals, and it is skin friendly and non-irritating.
(3) It is thickened, flexible and tear-resistant, washable, and does not fall off.
(4) The double-sided design is adopted. The pearl pattern mainly cleans the dirt, and the plain pattern mainly protects the skin.
(5) The amount of water absorption is large, which is greater than its own weight, and the water absorption speed is fast, which is convenient to quickly absorb the excess water on the face after washing.
Generally, towels that are used repeatedly for a long time are easy to breed a large number of mites. Using such towels will make the skin rough and the pores will be large. The cotton tissue paper for face is highly absorbent and has undergone aseptic treatment, so it is a new choice for women to clean face.