Cotton spunlace nonwoven fabric is a common fabric in life, which can be seen everywhere. It is a very good environmental protection material in the eyes of the public. It has very good hygroscopicity and air permeability. Generally, it is mainly used in the medical industry. Today Winner will give a detailed introduction to the functions and uses of cotton spunlace nonwoven fabrics for our consumers.
The spunlace nonwoven fabric can be used to make insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc. Characteristics of nonwoven fabrics: nonwoven fabrics have been beyond the boundary of traditional textile principles, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use, and many sources of raw materials. It is flame retardant, antibacterial, water repellent, and antistatic. It can penetrate into more fields such as medical protective clothing, military chemical protective clothing, electronics, filtration, packaging, etc., and play the role of waterproof and moisture permeability, biochemical filtration, etc.
(1) The nonwoven fabrics for medical and sanitary use: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, spunlace wipes, wet face towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty supplies, sanitary napkins, wholesale sanitary pads and disposable sanitary cloths, etc.
(2) The nonwoven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.
(3) Garment spunlace nonwoven fabrics: linings, adhesive linings, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.
(4) The nonwoven fabrics for industrial use: filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloths, etc.
(5) Agricultural nonwoven fabrics: crop protection fabrics, seedling raising fabrics, irrigation fabrics, thermal insulation curtains, etc.
(1) Flexible entanglement, does not affect the original characteristics of the fiber, and does not damage the fiber.
(2) The appearance is closer to traditional textiles than other nonwoven materials.
(3) High strength and low tendency to fluff.
(4) High hygroscopicity and rapid moisture absorption.
(5) Good air permeability.
(6) Soft feel and good drapability.
(7) The appearance pattern is changeable.
(8) No need for adhesive reinforcement, washable.
(9) The production process is long and covers a large area.
(10) Complex equipment and high water quality requirements.
The nonwoven spunlace material has good moisture absorption and air permeability and is widely used on various occasions. Not only can it be found in the medical industry, but spunlace nonwovens are also widely used in the production of personal care products that are soft, disposable and biodegradable. As a professional biodegradable nonwoven fabric manufacturer in China, Winner Medical can help you produce spunlace nonwoven products for various uses, including hygiene use, cosmetic use, home care use, etc.