Nowadays, wet wipe tissues have become a common item on the street and in bags. Coupled with the epidemic, a large number of disinfectant wet wipe tissues have emerged, which has become a must-have cleaning product for every household. It is really convenient for sanitation and disinfection. Convenience items also have their downsides. Wet wipe tissues have been rumored to be very harmful due to the problem of additives. What are the ingredients of wet wipe tissues? Which brand is better and more reassuring if you want to buy wet wipe tissues? Do you understand these questions?
(1) Water - purified water, pure water, RO pure water. The content of liquid medicine in wet tissue wipes generally accounts for about 80%, and the level of content affects the humidity in use. More than 90% of the liquid medicine is water. In order to avoid the reaction between the water and the liquid medicine, the water in the moisture wipes must be specially treated water.
(2) Humectant - propylene glycol. Propylene glycol is a solvent and a humectant. It can help the effective substances in the liquid to dissolve in the water, so that the water is not easily volatilized, and has antibacterial and antiseptic effects, so it is found in almost all moisture wipes.
(3) Preservatives - phenoxyethanol, etc. The moisture wipes contain a lot of water and different substances. In order to keep the active substances active, preservatives (phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, paraben) must be added, but usually, the content is very low and does not produce a negative influence.
(4) Antibacterial agents - there are many types of sodium lactate and eucalyptus leaf antibacterial agents, including chemically synthesized antibacterial agents and natural antibacterial agents. As the name suggests, it destroys bacteria and inhibits the reproduction of bacteria.
(5) Nonionic surfactant - polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil. Non-ionic surfactants (polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil and polyether) are found in laundry detergents and most detergents, which are used to remove dirt and grease for cleaning. Plus there are other natural ingredients like chamomile oil for soothing and anti-inflammatory effects; as well as aloe vera extract for hydration.
(1) Clean wet wipe tissues: the most widely used one, which is easy to carry, can be used when it is inconvenient to wash with water and can be used when cleaning, and it is very convenient to use at any time.
(2) Make-up-removing wet wipe tissues: there are cleaning and moisturizing ingredients, which can remove makeup residues, replenish moisture, and avoid dry lines on the face.
(3) Baby wet wipe tissues: Aloe vera, glycerin, and other ingredients are added, which are mild in nature.
(4) Household type wet wipe tissues: the cheapest one, suitable for families with high requirements on cleanliness.
(5) Wet wipe tissues for toilets: relatively high cost. Butt wipes popular on the market are mainly for perianal cleaning after defecation, mainly for families with a high degree of cleanliness.
(1) Pay attention to sensuality. Qualified wetty wipes have a soft, elegant smell, white texture, and no fluff after use.
(2) Pay attention to sealing. The package is well sealed to maintain the effectiveness of the sterilization and disinfection effect of the wetty wipes. After taking the wipes, you should immediately stick the sealing strip, and store them in a cool place to avoid high temperature or direct sunlight, which will cause the wetty wipes to dry and affect the use effect.
(3) Choose a brand product. To ensure the quality of wetty wipes, you can also look at the product brand. Note that there should be factory name, factory address, telephone number, shelf life, active ingredients, production batch number, production date, hygiene license number, implementation hygiene standard number, instructions for use, and precautions on the outer packaging. As a professional wet wipes manufacturer in China, Winner PurCotton can provide you with high-quality spunlace non-woven wipes at great prices. Feel free to contact us at any time!