Infant diapers refer to diapers for babies. Infant diapers have 3 layers of fast suction and lock water bodies, 3 full-length diversion grooves, as well as heightened double three-dimensional leak-proof partitions and a soft elastic back waist. These designs allow mothers to feel the value-for-money experience of "fast suction, no leakage, dry and worry-free"; in addition, the newborn baby diapers also adopt widened and long soft non-adhesive magic buckles, which is safer and more convenient to use.
(1) The traditional core is mixed with fluff pulp and polymer water-absorbent resin. The diversion effect is good, the absorption performance is excellent, the water absorption is fast, and the water retention capacity is large.
(2) Composite core, clean paper + single-layer polymer material + non-woven fabric + single-layer polymer material + clean paper. Ultra-thin, the polymer is a single layer, and the overall expansion can be kept flat after absorbing water, and there will be no faults and lumps.
(3) The third type is the semi-core, that is, the fluff pulp and water-absorbent resin are laid under the thin composite core. This kind of core claims to combine the advantages of the first two, but it is actually a core solution to reduce costs and reduce the difficulty of the technology. If the baby is more active, it will pile up together, and the water absorption surface will become smaller. There will also be lump problems.
Any excellent product is inseparable from high-quality baby diaper raw material, and the same is true for high-quality diaper. Diapers are personal products, and the baby's skin is very delicate, which requires very high quality material for the diapers. At present, baby diaper wholesale on the market are mainly made of non-woven fabrics, fluff pulp or dust-free paper, polymer water-absorbing resin, Velcro, PE film, elastic threads and other materials.
(1) Non-woven fabrics: The surface layer of infant diapers is basically non-woven fabrics. Non-woven fabrics can improve the air permeability inside the diapers, discharge moisture and heat in time, effectively reduce the chance of diaper rash, and are soft and comfortable, which are not irritating to baby's skin.
(2) Clean paper: The raw material of clean paper is wood pulp fiber, which has unique physical properties, such as high elasticity, softness, excellent hand feeling, excellent drape, extremely high water absorption and good water retention performance.
(3) Fluff pulp: Fluff pulp is a kind of wood pulp fiber. The fiber structure has a large number of irregular voids. After processing, it has super hydrophilic properties and can hold a larger amount of water.
(4) Polymer: Polymer water-absorbent resin can absorb water hundreds of times heavier than itself, and has a strong water-holding capacity, also known as super-absorbent or high-water-retaining agent.
(5) PE film: PE protective film is the simplest macromolecule organic compound. It is mainly used as the bottom film of newborn baby diapers. It is characterized by being breathable and watertight.