Moisture wipes are moist paper towels used to wipe the skin. The moisture wipes on the market can be roughly divided into two categories. One is that it has been disinfected but cannot disinfect other items. And it contains skincare ingredients and can only be used for skin moisturizing. The other type of moisture wipes is not only disinfected themselves, but also disinfect other items. It can be used to disinfect or sterilize skin abrasions and scratches. When purchasing moisture wipes, it is important to know the function and positioning of moisture wipes.
1. Moisture wipes with no smell should be chosen. It is inevitable that there will be bacteria that remain in the production process of moisture wipes. Qualified moisture wipes contain relatively few chemical components, which have less skin irritation to infants and young children. In general, there are various flavors in moisture wipes with strong fragrances in order to cover their original stimulating smell. Therefore, please try to choose moisture wipes with no smell.
2. Soft moisture wipes should be chosen. Moisture wipes with poor quality can be directly felt by hands. Qualified wet wipes are softer and will not cause any discomfort to the baby's skin. However, moisture wipes with poor quality have a rough surface and can easily scratch the skin.
3. In general, moisture wipes with exquisite packaging have high quality. When purchasing moisture wipes, it is important to look at the packaging to read indispensable information such as the production date, manufacturer, shelf life and product ingredients. It is important to pay special attention to the product's shelf life and production date because expired moisture wipes will breed a lot of bacteria.
1. Please do not use it as a substitute for washing hands
Many people do not wash their hands after using moisture wipes. However, no matter how many times the hands are wiped with moisture wipes, the bacteria on the skin surface cannot be removed. Hands can be cleaned with soap and water.
2. Please do not rub your eyes with it
It is particularly suggested to use moisture wipes as little as possible to wipe sensitive areas, especially do not directly wipe the eyes, middle ears and mucous membranes. You should stop using it immediately if the skin is red, swollen, itchy and with other symptoms after using.
3. Please do not reuse it
The repeated use of the moisture wipes will not remove bacteria, but will transfer surviving bacteria to an uncontaminated surface.