The spunlace nonwoven is one of many nonwoven fabrics. Most people may be not familiar with the name, but girls who love making up will often use spunlace nonwoven products, such as facial cotton pads, facial mask paper and wipes. The advantage of the spunlace nonwoven is that the spunlace net can be compounded with any fabric to make composite products. And various products can be manufactured with it according to different purposes.
The hydroentangled nonwoven can spray high-pressure micro water jets to one or more layers of the fiber net to entangle the fibers, so that the fiber net can be reinforced with a certain strength. The resulting fabric is the spunlace nonwoven.
The fiber net is jetted by multiple micro water jets produced at high pressure. After the water jet passes through the fiber net, it is rebounded by the dragnet curtain and intersects the fiber net again. As a result, the fibers in the fiber net are displaced, interspersed, entangled, and locked under the hydraulic action of high-speed water jet penetration in different directions, so that the fiber net can be strengthened.
(1) It is soft and tangled without affecting the original characteristics of the fiber, and it does not damage the fiber.
(2) The appearance is more similar to traditional textiles than other nonwoven materials.
(3) It has high strength and low fluffing.
(4) Comparing to the traditional fabric, the spunlace nonwoven fabric has high and fast moisture absorption.
(5) It has good air permeability.
(6) It feels soft with a good drape.
(7) It has various changeable appearances.
(8) There is no need for adhesive reinforcement and it is washable.
(9) It has a long production process and occupies a large area.
(10) It has complex equipment and high water quality requirements.
Due to the advantages of spunlace cloth, it has entered a field with the fastest technological progress in the non-woven industry in recent years. The development direction of nonwoven fabrics is to replace textiles and knitwear. Spunlace nonwoven has become the most potential field for competition with the textile market because it is similar to textiles, which have excellent physical properties and a low price.
① Medical and health: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, face masks, diapers, wipes, face wipes, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, the sanitary towel bulk, and disposable underpants, etc.
② Home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bedsheets, bedspreads, etc.
③ Clothing: linings, adhesives, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather substrates, etc.
④ Industrial: filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.
⑤ Agricultural: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.
⑥ Others: space cotton, thermal and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.