Cotton spunlace nonwoven fabric is a kind of nonwoven fabric, which is a nonwoven fabric formed by directly using 100% natural cotton fibers through wet process, airflow or mechanical netting, then spunlace reinforcement, and finally finishing. The advantages of a new type of fiber product with soft, air-permeable and flat structure is that it does not produce fiber debris, and it is strong, durable, and silky soft. It is also a kind of reinforcing material, and it is environmentally friendly and can be naturally degraded.
1. The cotton spunlace nonwoven fabric has a good fluffy feeling and good softness.
2. Antibacterial. After antibacterial and water-repellent finishing, the cotton spunlace nonwoven products are water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and are not moldy.
3. The strength of the finished product is non-directional, and the strength is similar in the vertical and horizontal directions.
4. It is a green non-hazardous product, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no peculiar smell, does not irritate the skin, and can be naturally degraded.
5. Composed of 100% natural cotton fiber, it is porous and has good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
The raw material of the cotton spunlace nonwoven fabric is cotton, and the raw material of the plastic bag is polyethylene. The cotton spunlace nonwoven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and it can be completely degraded naturally after being discarded, and it does not pollute the environment.
Disadvantages of plastic bags:
1. Compared with cotton spunlace nonwoven fabrics, the strength and durability are poor;
2. It cannot be cleaned like other fabrics.
3. The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from the right angle direction and so on. Therefore, the improvement of the production method mainly focuses on the improvement of preventing splitting.
4. It cannot be degraded or is difficult to degrade, causing great pollution to the environment.